Thread: colt peacemaker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Hello guys,

I went for it and ordered one (well tried!) from the German site linked above. On the first attempt I didn't read the English help guide which I know was stupid and only after I had a look and thought that maybe I didn't tick the T&Cs box so I tried again!

This time I made sure the box was ticked and went through the process again and everything seemed fine, I emailed them to explain that I had some trouble and I only really wanted one (I want two but don't tell the wife!!) I received a reply from them this morning saying that in fact they hadn't received any order from me probably because my card company isn't enrolled in the 3D Secure Scheme or whatever it is, I'm pretty sure they are though as I used my Virgin Mastercard.

Anyway, I'm now thinking that there was a screen that came up after I had submitted all my card details that had two tabs at the bottom of the page that could be clicked but they looked like they were something to do with credit card T&Cs so I didn't click either and the page didn't move and I wasn't taken back to the website or anything like that. Maybe I should have clicked one of those tabs???

I'd be really grateful if anyone who has successfully sent an order could help me with this.

Many thanks,

Christopher
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

When I bought my one, after making the payment I was automatically redirected to "Verify with Visa" where I had to enter letters from my password this is probably what they mean by 3d secure scheme.
    I did not need to click on any tabs or links for this to happen. I used my Visa Debit card and I was sent emails confirming my order immediately.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Mmmm....defo wasn't directed to that page (I know what one you mean)

Thank you very much for your help.

I've got mine now (the blued version)

First impressions are very good but I've not been able to use it yet.

It looks good with a good weight to it and is it's from Germany there are no nasty warnings on the barrel which makes a big difference in my eyes, wee bit of a shame the grips are faux wood but you can't have eveything I suppose!

To be honest if you didn't want to shoot it it would actually look pretty nice in some kind of display box, the gold lettering kind of makes it look like some kind of Colt special edition.

I'm told that my two (ordered locally)should arrive quite soon now!?
    Last edited by gingernut; 24-06-2015 at 05:28 PM.