Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: colt peacemaker

I've now cancelled my order with Pellpax and have asked for a refund, they tried to tempt me into still waiting with a free pack of targets and some bb's! Umm no thanks mate I'll just have my £193 back please! Going to order from Germany once Pellpax pull their finger out and issue my refund.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sutherland2829 View Post
    I myself and I know many others gave up waiting for Armex to get their act together not to mention the ridiculously high UK prices and ordered from SWS in Germany ( see link below ) they have all three versions in stock and the beauty is that because they are from Germany they only have the small F in the hexagon to state its an airgun of permitted power as per Germany law and this means they don't have all the warnings that appear on the Uk version down the right hand side of the barrel. They work out at about £126 couriered to your door within 5 working days.

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/...ducts_id/33444

On the SWS site there is an English tab and even a guide you can download when ordering from the UK.

Only thing you have to watch out for is that you only order items that are legal in the UK, so stay away from the Blank firers, percussion / blackpowder pistols and Lep guns, most of the items do say if they not available outside of Germany.
    Excellent info, thanks for sharing!
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Hi All,
    I spoke to Pellpax today and got fobbed off as you all have, I then called Armex and got a very un-interested fella on the phone, who told me to just wait, apparently they are chasing it up, and according to Umarex, in Germaloids, they had a fire in part of there factory and have had trouble catching up with the backlog, and as they are Germans, they supply there own people before they fulfil exports. To sum it up then... We won't see ours until they are less popular in Germany. My bet is December 2045!!
    What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about??[CENTER][/CENTER]

Smk XS19 Rabbit Stopper .22, Relum Telly .22, Walther Rotex R8 .22, Diana Model 25 .22

I have got sick and tired of waiting so ordered one yesterday. I haven't heard anything from yet but at least they have some in stock.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

I imagine that the dealers must be getting pretty peed off. Not only are they losing sales to the on-line German companies, but their price is going to be pretty uncompetitive when they do get them in stock.

The situation once again demonstrates the stupidity of the current law regarding purchase of air weapons

went to order today they told me they will be back in stock end of this month currently sold out over there very popular apparently!

you say that you tried to order one today was that from these people or someone in the uk as this site still has the green flag at the top to say that they have got them in stock all ready to send out I should add that I have had three guns from them and never had any problems at all.

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/...ducts_id/33446

Quote Originally Posted by beagle2 View Post
    you say that you tried to order one today was that from these people or someone in the uk as this site still has the green flag at the top to say that they have got them in stock all ready to send out I should add that I have had three guns from them and never had any problems at all.

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/...ducts_id/33446
    When you ordered from them did they send any messages after the automated ordering emails, before the pistols arrived?
    I ordered from them on Sunday evening and also emailed a picture of my driving licence immediately after. I was hoping to get a message from them today but I didn't. I am not worried they will take my money, but I would like to know they have received all the information they need.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

hi tried to order from buinger Germany they say end of month but also they just sent another e mail pistol is only 127.50 eoro but postage is another 127 euro so not going to bother now will may as well wait till they get here so I can actually see one before paying nearly £200

I tried to order from versandhaus earlier, what a palaver! Got the payment method wrong and couldn't scan my driving license to email them! Just gave up and cancelled the order in the end.

yes I know I think dad will just have to wait hopefully they will be here by july when I need it for his birthday unless anyone else can tell us where to buy from that is easier and not a rip off for postage

Just gave it another try and all sorted now, all for the grand total of £127 and a few pence. Sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    When you ordered from them did they send any messages after the automated ordering emails, before the pistols arrived?
    I ordered from them on Sunday evening and also emailed a picture of my driving licence immediately after. I was hoping to get a message from them today but I didn't. I am not worried they will take my money, but I would like to know they have received all the information they need.
    When I have ordered from them the only thing that I got from them was a knock on my front door a few days later when it arrived in fact the only way that I was shore that the order had gone through ok was by looking on my C-card site where it said that the money had been paid out.

Other people will say that they got emails from them etc but I got nothing the only email that I ever got from them was when I ordered the colt python on pree order and I got worried after a month of nothing but they just said still awaiting stock to arrive and a week or so later it just arrived not the best communicators but trustworthy I would say.

hedgehumper let me know how you get on then maybe I will order one from them

Thumbs up

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++