Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daystate Pulsar v Fx Bobcat

Quote Originally Posted by SuffolkRifle View Post
    Was as I thought, unscrew the end ring of the shroud & there is a FEMALE thread that the FX Bobcat silencer (extension to the shroud) will screw into - watched it done today on a brand new Mk2
    I bought the dedicated hugget mod for my mk2 bobcat,just remove the end cap and screw on.
    I collect the new gun and goodies in the morning from my RFD so will get a pic up and report how it sounds 😜

Quote Originally Posted by leeben View Post
    I bought the dedicated hugget mod for my mk2 bobcat,just remove the end cap and screw on.
    I collect the new gun and goodies in the morning from my RFD so will get a pic up and report how it sounds 😜
    Enjoy it. The local squirrel population have been dealt a very nasty blow to their numbers over the last few weeks. Mine seems to love H&N's. The bobcat is so bloody accurate it is almost point it in the opposite direction and it still hits what i am aiming at. The pulsar is coming a very close second. It seems the more pellets i am putting through it the better it is getting. 2 tins of H&N through it and the groups have really tightened up

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Great reading this, there is so little about regarding the Pulsar. I really want to like the pulsar, and I'd have one before the bobcat, but after reading this I would have to concede it would be more about the hart than the head. It's hard to argue with the bobcats price and accuracy, the pulsar should have the same accuracy at least, and I can understand a premium, but not the kind of difference in the two prices there is.

Guess for now I'll buy neither, now where is my FTP900?

James

Thumbs up

Thoroughly interesting read thank you. May I ask if your opinion has changed since your last post on the pulsar? Sorry if it is a bit of a necro post...

Quote Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
    I was considering the Daystate pulsar after using the Fx bobcat but I eventually settled with the Kalibrgun cricket, the bobcat was an excellent rifle apart from the stock as it just didn't fit me, I did manage to sort that little problem with this.
    http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...psefdbu3oc.jpg
    http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...psnciejain.jpg
    I'm now looking into getting the wildcat as I like the new position of the cocking lever.

Mark.
    That is very nice, i will use it to inspire my next creation, well done.. Surely even the bullpup haters must admit your Bobcat is a thing of beuty.
    Regards, Mark. Knocks spots of the Pulsar..
    Last edited by buttloaves; 13-07-2015 at 10:09 PM.