Thread: HRPC HomeShoot 6th June

Cool HRPC HomeShoot 6th June

Great weather today, perfect for shooting despite the low scores. As always the course was totally different from last time. Lots of new ferns now that the bluebells have died back. A massive swathe of Rodies have been cleared to make way for the next development on the course we'll be doing in the next few weeks.
    Well done to Simon for his cracking 56 and Tarnya for new PB even if she was handicaped shooting with an old codger like me and Peter Fen, still new to the sport but really getting to grips with it. Anyway on to the scores.
    Deceptive out there today hence the low scores. Thats my excuse anyway and I'll have no more mentions of going to Baskin Robins for more donughts. The three I had were enough thanks.

Simon Humphries 56
    Duane Saunders 49
    Ross February 49
    Peter Fenn 46
    Terry Evans 44
    Tarnya West 43
    Nick Farley 41
    Jim West 41
    Colin Muggeridge 35
    Gareth Jones 34
    Fred Rassinaux 34
    Mike Mitchel 30
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

donught

Thanks for today. The shoots lookin dead good but thers a couple of real hard shots now. Great fun tho. Can I have one of the donuts please.

Well shot Simon , told you pre charged would help ! Top shooting . Sorry I couldn't hang around to shoot the course especially as it looked a cracker .

By the way Terry , Tarnya shoots .22 which makes that PB even better - great stuff . 😋

At best

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[