Thread: My new toy

Holywell, North Wales (twinned with Trumpville)

My new toy

Thought you might like to cast an appreciative eye over my new toy.

A Tesro RS100 Buinger special edition, imported from Germany.

I first saw one of these at the British shooting show back in February, and knew I had to have one.

had it about two months now, and I just cant believe how stunningly accurate this rifle is. Handles brilliantly, fills to 300 bar, shot count is more than you will ever need in one session. I really cant fault it.

Is there such a thing as owning too many guns?

Very nice Les you will have to let me have a go sometime
    A few nice rifles

Hi Les - how long did it take to arrive from Buinger ?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Zooma, it took about two weeks for Buinger to process the order, then another two weeks for the courier company to deliver it, as it had to travel by road only.

Only complaint was that there was no contact from the shipping company as to when it was going to arrive. Luckily, it arrived just as my wife was leaving for work one morning.

Tesro Guns

Not many people may be aware of this, but TESRO guns have an official UK importer in Dave Mills @ X-Calibre Ltd. for the last couple of years at least. I have the third ECO 100 rifle imported into the UK and pretty impressive it is too. Sadly with updates to the range this model is now obsolete, but the existing range is superb; both rifles and pistols plus an amazing range of custom stocks to fit live ammo rifles. Such is the quality that many national squad shooters are switching to this marque and the prices are low when compared to the major makes. The company making these guns is a family affair with the owner / designer being ex Walther.
    Dave's turn round is quick and there are extra items to make uk sales more than viable when compared to importing your own.
    Before any one asks; no I am not Dave Mills but have known him for years and am grateful he showed me his 'try' gun when I was in lots of trouble with my FWB P700 due to a shoulder problem and the Tesro was so much easier to handle, it gave me a new lease of shooting life, for which I am grateful, and have no qualms in promoting this make of gun.
    Mod's please note I hope this doesn't go against forum rules as it is totally true.
    ATVB
    abellringer
    Last edited by abellringer; 25-06-2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: typo's

Yes you are quite correct that Dave is the UK importer of Tesro rifles. However, with the pound being so strong against the Euro at the moment, there is several hundred pounds difference when ordering the gun direct from Germany.

I can't believe how incredibly accurate and consistent this gun is. Quite literally pellet on pellet at everything up to 30 yds.

The best buy, and the best fun I've had over the last few years shooting.