Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Air Arms Shoot 2015

All the above, loved the courses especially red great amount of work and trickery thrown in. Cheers to dave for the company. And big thanks to air arms for the generosity . Thanks to the course setters and hosts. Well in Andy masterclass in the shoot off

Brilliant Day

Thank you for a fantastic day was really good fun, can't wait for next year! thank you to all the people involved

Tarnya

As Simmo previously said - the very best social shoot on the HFT calendar.

In fact, I would put it in the top 3 "must-do shoots" each year, right up there with the M.A.D. Double-Header and Kelmarsh.

2 brilliant courses that were very well thought out, and I (and I'm sure many others) appreciate and understand that putting them together was not a quick job - many thanks to all the guys who put what was undoubtedly a huge amount of their own time into setting out 50 targets for the rest of us to enjoy so very much.

Thanks also to Brian and Dan from Bisley for their excellent company (and their moral support when the Red Course was giving me a complete pasting!), and a massive "well done" to Dan for taking first place in the Juniors - the smiles on both his and Brian's faces alone would have made the day worthwhile.

Finally, thanks to Air Arms, not just for putting on the day, but for giving something back to the sport (something that not many other companies do! ) and at the same time not making it into an Air Arms "corporate day/advertising opportunity", and to Claire for giving up her Sunday when she could have been watching her son play in a football match and spending time with the rest of her family.

And the icing on the cake? Even the weather stayed nice - now how good is that!

As above ... thank you to all those who made this day happen, course setters, marshals, caterers and air Arms. It was much appreciated. And thanks also to Terry and David for their excellent company during the day. Maybe we shall meet again.
    I hope the event is repeated next year ...
    Cheers, Phil (interloper from peg 19)

Great shoot.
    Heartfelt thanks to everyone who put in so much hard work to make this a corker.

Special thanks though to Phil and Dave, great guys to shoot with.

Cheers
    Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

A great days shooting, Thanks to air arms and the course setters and everyone else who made it such a brilliant day out. Also my shooting partners martin and tim for putting up with me (tim you Jammy git lol)
    great food good company and lovely weather, What more could you ask for.
    Cheers russ.
    Air Arms tx200 .177 mtc mamba lite 4-16x44
    Daystate platinum .177 Mtc viper 10x44
    Daystate airwolf MVT .177..Mtc mamba lite 3-12x44...meon valley airgun club.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    First of all a big thank you to all the set up crew who give their time free of charge to make this event possible each year. Men I salute you. You worked tiredlessly on setting two brand new courses that looked like they had always been there. On terrain that many due to mature years found arduous. Again thank you I know I am not easy to be around.

To Dan at North Hall for being the most accomodating and easiest site owner ever to deal with, who bends over backwards to ensure we are catered for around what after all is his livelihood. To come on site Saturday to be met with the biggest digger on the planet slowly dismantling a course the boys had spent the 2 days before setting yet a word and he sorts it ending the drama.

And Air Arms well what can we say, yes they have whatever big companies have to allow them to spend money on entertainment, that the right word? Well who else treats their customers and the shooting fraternity to such a day of fun? Food and prizes served with humility.

So Boys, Dan and Clare thank you all for making the Air Arms shoot what it is, the best social shoot of the year.

Monkey.
    What more is there to say? Apart from thanks to Paul and Mark for their company round the courses, and to Andy for your excellent win and showing us all how to nail the shoot off!!!
    Roll on next year!!
    Jean
    M.A.D.
    Proud Air Arms team member 2013-2015

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Next years shoot is on the 4th September 2016.

Andy.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Next years shoot is on the 4th September 2016.

Andy.
    That's gone straight in my calendar )

Chees Andy

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member