Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Autumn/Winter 6 yard MPL Postal Competition

Trophies

Almost all of the previous season's scores are now in and as soon as we get the last few we can close the competition and send out the trophies to the top three in every class.

George and his family visited us at RMTC last night and brought all of the trophies with them so we are ready to send them out to the winners in the next few days.

Please get your entries in for this new competition that will run from now until December 30th.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi Bob,
    Just sent my payment for entry to the pistol comp and 100 spare targets.
    I'll pm my details now.
    Cheers,
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by barbusg60 View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Just sent my payment for entry to the pistol comp and 100 spare targets.
    I'll pm my details now.
    Cheers,
    Rob.
    Thanks for your support Rob,

I will get your entry pack and 100 spare targets sent to you by DHL on Monday - they should be with you on Tuesday.

Please let me have your mobile number ( by PM or email) so DHL can let you know what time they will be at your house.

ATB - Bob.

Mpl

Money sent for pistol+rifle comp.
    atb Glyn

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    Money sent for pistol+rifle comp.
    atb Glyn
    Thanks Glyn,

Please send me your delivery address by PM or email and I will get your two entry packs away to you ASAP.

Thanks for your support.

Bob.

Hi Glyn,

I have put your two entry packs into one DPD bag and put them out to be sent to you today.

At the moment the DPD system has crashed...but they are ready to go and hopefully they can get it sorted out quickly.

Bob
    Just sent off payment for Pistol mpl x 2, why I did not think to give you it in person last week is beyond me, perhaps meeting all you lot and trying out all those different pistols wiped my brain!!!!

Best cheers
    George

Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
    Bob
    Just sent off payment for Pistol mpl x 2, why I did not think to give you it in person last week is beyond me, perhaps meeting all you lot and trying out all those different pistols wiped my brain!!!!

Best cheers
    George

Thanks George,

I have added Sarah and yourself to the entrants list for MPL pistol.

Sorry about the brain wipe - it was probably something to do with the constant banter from IJ and the mysterious "busker" that arrived and started bashing the Joanna (tinkling the ivories) and singing (all original numbers) later in the evening

Your entry packs have been sent out to you by DPD today.
    Last edited by zooma; 24-07-2015 at 01:02 PM.

All of the MPL entry packs have now been sent out to those that have asked for them.

There is still plenty of time for anyone that has not yet entered to join the competition..

Only one day to go before the previous Spring/Summer MPL competition ends so please send your results to George by tomorrow (at the latest) if you would like them to be included in the final results.

After that the final results will be posted and the top three in each class will be sent their trophies.

Now is a good time to get your entries in for this new competition that is starting NOW !

It is never too late to enter and with only 6 cards per month to shoot it is easy to catch-up if you join the competition late or even part way through the season but joining now makes life a little easier and less stressful

The previous 2015 Spring/Summer 6 yard MPL postal Competition is now CLOSED.

This new 2015 Autumn/Winter 6 yard MPL Postal Competition is now OPEN - please let me have your details so I can get your entry packs sent out to you as soon as possible.

Another entry pack has been sent out today for the MPL pistol series - but where are all of the rifle shooters?

I thought there would be a lot of bell target shooters wishing to show they can hit the middle of the target now and again - and it's so easy for you to clip a target on the front of your bell target and shoot it from 6 yards.

.at home...in the garden...at the club...in the loft...in the garage....along the passageway ..it's easy to find 6 yards to shoot in if you think about it so lets see a few more of you having a go !

If you own or can borrow a spring powered or SSP .177 air rifle get your entry in and see how you get on against your friends - it really is good fun and no great hardship to shoot 5 shots on 6 cards every month ( when you feel like it).

Don't let the pistol shooters put you to shame - there must be more rifle shooters than pistol shooters out there so show them how it's done !

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Another entry pack has been sent out today for the MPL pistol series - but where are all of the rifle shooters?

I thought there would be a lot of bell target shooters wishing to show they can hit the middle of the target now and again - and it's so easy for you to clip a target on the front of your bell target and shoot it from 6 yards.

.at home...in the garden...at the club...in the loft...in the garage....along the passageway ..it's easy to find 6 yards to shoot in if you think about it so lets see a few more of you having a go !

If you own or can borrow a spring powered or SSP .177 air rifle get your entry in and see how you get on against your friends - it really is good fun and no great hardship to shoot 5 shots on 6 cards every month ( when you feel like it).

Don't let the pistol shooters put you to shame - there must be more rifle shooters than pistol shooters out there so show them how it's done !
    Bob
    I will be entering later on in the year if thats ok,as i don't have the time at the moment,i am field target shooting,as soon as the clocks go back i will be shooting indoor again.
    Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by buzzz View Post
    Bob
    I will be entering later on in the year if thats ok,as i don't have the time at the moment,i am field target shooting,as soon as the clocks go back i will be shooting indoor again.
    Buzz
    No problem Buzz - it will be good to have you back with us whenever you are free to do so.

You can join the competition at any time - even in December ( the last month of the competition) as long as you can shoot the 36 cards to complete the series by the end of the month

That is one of the good things about the MPL competition - you can shoot the cards whenever you like - just submit the scores 6 cards at a time (to cover one month) when you have found the time to shoot them.

Another two entries for the MPL rifle were registered today - but they came all the way from Montpellier - so if they can do it - what about the "local" rifle shooters entries then eh?