Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rm100 impact airguns

Rm100 impact airguns

Hi, i have searched button could not find much info from actual buyers of this rifle? , im thinking about purchasing one soon and would like to hear from the owners and there experiences.

Thank you

No one?

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    i think one one has replied,because no one has bought one.they are really very
    overpriced for what they are.

i had a bad customer service issue with impact,they would never get my money again.
    why not buy an old theoben,it's pretty much the same thing but a known quantity.

Lightbulb

You should of kept your old custom rapid

"Chris Whistler is the brain child and managing director of Selective Industries and has been in the firearms business for 18yrs. He has always wanted to manufacture air guns, so he sized the chance when a potential deal was put on the table to secure the factory at Sutton near Cambridge. His vision is to is to drive Impact Airguns to the top and make them a world leading brand for airgun manufacture."

He must be worried !!!
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    "Chris Whistler is the brain child and managing director of Selective Industries and has been in the firearms business for 18yrs. He has always wanted to manufacture air guns, so he sized the chance when a potential deal was put on the table to secure the factory at Sutton near Cambridge. His vision is to is to drive Impact Airguns to the top and make them a world leading brand for airgun manufacture."

He must be worried !!!
    He hasn't done a very good job so far, all I've heard is moans about the service.

Will second the crap service and even crapper attitude that old frosty knickers in the spares department still has from the theoben days!!!!! Do your self a favour buy a Fenman,sirocco or SLR 88 at least they are a reasonable price for quality the way theoben should! be notice I am not including the Evo's in my list.
    Last edited by guy; 19-06-2015 at 05:17 PM.

I've got a rm100 in .20 and it's fantastic

Well I have a gsx 600 and it is quite the most accurate air rifle I have ever owned. I have also had nothing but fantastic customer service from impact, though I have never come across the famous reception lady in the couple of times I have visited. Perhaps she has gone?

Tried to buy one but they were so uncooperative to my rfd he won't stock them as he's worried what they're aftercare would be like after they've had your money.

I phoned impact last week and ordered one of their latest trigger blade/sear for my taunus, had fantastic service from the guys I spoke to and he said he would polish the sear properly also, trigger arrived promptly and feels much improved over the old version in looks, shape and feel, very happy with their service and will have no issue purchasing from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by THE67al View Post
    I phoned impact last week and ordered one of their latest trigger blade/sear for my taunus, had fantastic service from the guys I spoke to and he said he would polish the sear properly also, trigger arrived promptly and feels much improved over the old version in looks, shape and feel, very happy with their service and will have no issue purchasing from them again.
    That's interesting - I shall have to give them a call and ask whether they have improved trigger blade/sear for Fenman and Evo too!

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    That's interesting - I shall have to give them a call and ask whether they have improved trigger blade/sear for Fenman and Evo too!
    Will fit evo etc as that is basically what I asked for.