Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rm100 impact airguns

When I was looking for something in .25, was thinking of a impact, but the dealer in was dealing with said, impact were a right pain to deal with, not just ordering, but after sales as well, so I looked else where

I brought a new Impact gsx 600 in 177 last Sunday it's a beautiful bit of kit.

I think I'll buy a gsx200 in .20 sub 12 next, my local rfd stocks them 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Tried to buy one but they were so uncooperative to my rfd he won't stock them as he's worried what they're aftercare would be like after they've had your money.
    Heavitree gun & sport stock them, had a lovely GSX 200 on the wall last time I was in there.

Great

I bought a new gsx600 six months ago, along with a 100 for a friend. Awesome bits of kit and so consistant, phoned impact for spare mags, no hassle and items arrived quickly

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Bit of a mixed bag for CS still.....
    Watch this space I guess
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Heavitree gun & sport stock them, had a lovely GSX 200 on the wall last time I was in there.
    Just checked their website for more info. They must have the worst site of any dealer - you would think they only sell antiques!

Is it not sad that a potentially good home grown product is spoilt yet again by hit and miss CS. The guns certainly look beautiful and well put together but as a person who has worked in the service industry for the last 25 years I only have one piece of advice for these people. CS starts at the moment that a product is sold to the customer and not waiting for something to go wrong and then start passing the buck to each other and call it CS. Even with the large gun manufacturers the number of these guns sold here can not be very large. When was the last time we got an email or a letter from any of them asking us how their gun was performing in our hands. That would be the start of good CS.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Is it not sad that a potentially good home grown product is spoilt yet again by hit and miss CS. The guns certainly look beautiful and well put together but as a person who has worked in the service industry for the last 25 years I only have one piece of advice for these people. CS starts at the moment that a product is sold to the customer and not waiting for something to go wrong and then start passing the buck to each other and call it CS. Even with the large gun manufacturers the number of these guns sold here can not be very large. When was the last time we got an email or a letter from any of them asking us how their gun was performing in our hands. That would be the start of good CS.

A.G
    To quote the great John McEnroe " you cannot be serious!!!"

Angry

With so many of them, BS comes before CS.

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    To quote the great John McEnroe " you cannot be serious!!!"
    I am serious but I doubt if they are, that is why they go out of business.

A.G

Who is going out of business??. Impact are certainly not. The rm100 has only just been released in the UK. Give it a chance. If you really want to help UK manufacturers you need to be a bit more constructive, and less Chinese whispers. As for current owners of their pcps. Everyone seems to be very pleased. What is there to gripe about??1

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Who is going out of business??. Impact are certainly not. The rm100 has only just been released in the UK. Give it a chance. If you really want to help UK manufacturers you need to be a bit more constructive, and less Chinese whispers. As for current owners of their pcps. Everyone seems to be very pleased. What is there to gripe about??1

Well there are a few CS related negative experiences. I have to say it would be difficult to be worse than Theoben when it came to shotgun CS but who knows......
    The problem is that a poor CS inheritance has to be tackled.
    The likes of Lloyd at Blackpool or Gary and Sammie at MTC set benchmarks.
    Theoben didnt come close so ignore CS at your peril especially when the inherited association already has a negative spin on it.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Well there are a few CS related negative experiences. I have to say it would be difficult to be worse than Theoben when it came to shotgun CS but who knows......
    The problem is that a poor CS inheritance has to be tackled.
    The likes of Lloyd at Blackpool or Gary and Sammie at MTC set benchmarks.
    Theoben didnt come close so ignore CS at your peril especially when the inherited association already has a negative spin on it.
    Well, this company ain't theoben. It's impact airguns, and so far they seem to be doing a pretty good job. They say the proof is in the pudding, and so far the pudding seems to taste quite nice. Try one, buy one or at least comment from current experience, not from the past.

my one and only contact with impact has shown them to be on a par with theoben for awful customer service.