Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recoiless Springer Air Pistol?

Should the Original 6M have a cocking lever or can it be cocked easily without one?
    Regards, Phil

You use the square plastic bit on the end to cock it
    It turns.

The cocking force is manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Don't know about Newton's law, but hold a good 6M lightly in your hand, pull the trigger and you cannot notice any movement. Lovely pistol to shoot and super accurate. I would say the Giss system works well.

Baz
    Yes it is remarkable the Giss system, if a trifle complicated. Then again I find a 3pin plug complicated. ha

I have seen a Youtube video of the Diana Model 10 and it appears to be quite good, can anyone give me an idea of price to pay together with how it compares to a 6M?
    Regards, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post
    I have seen a Youtube video of the Diana Model 10 and it appears to be quite good, can anyone give me an idea of price to pay together with how it compares to a 6M?
    Maybe it was this video.

I understand the 10 has the match grips and think it has improved trigger or sights or both. It has the rotating sleeve on the barrel to aid Cocking (as the 6M). Check out the Network 54 site it may have more info. Never seen one for sale on here. Check out e.Gun for any examples. Some Diana's were marketed as 'Original', not sure whether the 10 was marketed with either name.

Quote Originally Posted by discotwo View Post
    The model 10 is a deluxe version of the 6. Lovely to shoot, and has a more complex trigger system. Bit of a headache to assemble the trigger parts when done for the first time. I was given one in bits when a gunsmith could not re-assemble it. They command a higher price than the 6, usually over the £200 mark.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Baz
    Thanks, knocks that one out of the equation for a while.
    Regards, Phil