Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .25 Cal. Air Pistols ?

The Umarex S&W 586/686 revolvers are capable of .25 calibre conversions. It requires some drilling of both the breech and the mags as well as a custom threaded barrel but it is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by oling View Post
    The Umarex S&W 586/686 revolvers are capable of .25 calibre conversions. It requires some drilling of both the breech and the mags as well as a custom threaded barrel but it is doable.
    No offence, but why would you want to? My CO2 pistols in 177 push out the pellets less well than any of my old Webley pistols in 177/22. as someone else said, you might as well throw the pellets at the target.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

1/4" has always had a kudos way beyond ....

.25 is IS the reason alone . Shooting takes all forms - hitting paper at so many metres is okay but then I switch to blatting something at well beyond range - to see if I can ..... Growing up with a slingshot that chucks out a steel ball at ?? grains - no CORRECTION ,grams means a lightweight pellet in .25 is more than capable at 'airgun ranges' in pistol plinking .
    Last edited by hebhaggis; 24-06-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Have yet to see one "in the flesh" but the .25 Trophy looks to be a very well made bit of kit !
    “An airgun or two”………