Thread: FX Wildcat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FX Wildcat

Got my new FX Wildcat yesterday in 22 it is awesome.hopefully going to find time to scope it in tomorrow, then rabbits and rats look out, got the gun from Cheshire Gun Room Stockport the service we received was brilliant they could not do enough, we walked in morning lads would you like a cup of tea, we then got down to business and the sale went sweet, couple of freebies and we were back on our way home highly delighted.
    Lloyd

brill

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd57 View Post
    Got my new FX Wildcat yesterday in 22 it is awesome.hopefully going to find time to scope it in tomorrow, then rabbits and rats look out, got the gun from Cheshire Gun Room Stockport the service we received was brilliant they could not do enough, we walked in morning lads would you like a cup of tea, we then got down to business and the sale went sweet, couple of freebies and we were back on our way home highly delighted.
    Lloyd
    we need a full review.accuracy etc.o and a vid if poss or some pics.yum yum

Just waiting for the 177s to arrive Cheshire gun rooms have been very helpfull so il be buying there , just waiting to see how they get on with the colorbris ( humming bird ) before i make my decision . Got to blame Dave Goodall for the soon to be hole in my wallet Dave has been a bit of a guru on my pup search

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Just waiting for the 177s to arrive Cheshire gun rooms have been very helpfull so il be buying there , just waiting to see how they get on with the colorbris ( humming bird ) before i make my decision . Got to blame Dave Goodall for the soon to be hole in my wallet Dave has been a bit of a guru on my pup search

are they still saying august ????
    AA S410 .177k Ben taylored HW100KT .177 HW100KT .20. FX Wildcat .22

Some reports from US, nor very encouraging:

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/...topic=91928.60
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe

any one with a uk gun had any issues yet
    AA S410 .177k Ben taylored HW100KT .177 HW100KT .20. FX Wildcat .22