Thread: Spotting Scopes

Spotting Scopes

Aldi have some spotting scopes in stock now, they are plenty good enough to see shots at 25m, and maybe at 50m. These scopes are £20........
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierynick View Post
    Aldi have some spotting scopes in stock now, they are plenty good enough to see shots at 25m, and maybe at 50m. These scopes are £20........
    They are indeed very good for the price, I am sure your heads up will be useful to other members.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Our club has 8 of these and they have been excellent value. Even our members only managed to break one of the stands when they knocked it off with their rifle.

Great value for money.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Looking at their ad online, the £20 appears to include a set of 8x40 binos too.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Tried a few of these, most will focus down to 10m - we uses pellet catchers at our club.

Only small drawback is having to bend down to see the shot as the stands are short.

You're right about the short tripod, however the scope has a standard fitment and fits camera tripods. I bought a 'Hama' tripod off for about a tenner, this is used for both mounting a Scatt target and mounting a scope when I'm shooting outdoors.
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Looking at their ad online, the £20 appears to include a set of 8x40 binos too.
    Sorry mate its £20 each.

Jack
    Steyr LG 110 2014; Steyr Pro X; Anschutz 9015 HP ; SCR Exile .177; FX X barrel .177 Aeron Streamline; Daystate Delta Wolf .177; Tau-Brno MK300 .177; Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 .177