Thread: HW45 "stainless look" For Sale

HW45 "stainless look" For Sale

Some advise if you would. About three weeks ago I placed and ad' on Gunseekers for my HW45 + extras. Usually you get a few enquiries and low ballers, but nothing. I have decided to keep the 177 barrel.
    Here's the link to Gunseeker, it should show photos in the ad'. If not let me know.

http://www.gunseekers.co.uk/East-of-...quot--5456.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having just bought an HW Black Star this is now for sale. I got this a number of years ago and has performed faultlessly.

It comes with three barrels, - 20 - 22 - 25.

Fitted Hogue grips that make it very comfortable to hold and shoot, original wooden grips also included.

Tasco Red Dot fitted and sighted in.

A few weeks ago it was putting out approx 4.6 ftlb, this was ok with me and if you want more then a new main spring and seal would be advisable.

I emailed Weihrauch a few years back to enquire when it was made, this is their reply;

Dear Mr. G,

thank you very much for your e-mail of 01.04.2008.
    The mod. HW 45 "stainless look" with the number 364795
    was delivered in 1989.
    Best regards
    Hans-H. Weihrauch.

The price is £300 + £20 tracked shipping. As a break down guide, Tasco Red Dot approx £70 3 extra barrels at £30 each = £90, Hogue grips £25.

There is also a short silencer that came with it but the threaded male connector on the silencer has a slight bend so I never used it.

Initially selling as a package, if no interest in a few weeks I might split.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Phil

1) Maybe make the leading photo the one without the red dot (makes it look top heavy...which the 45 is anyway ).
    2) Make the Red Dot an option (many will not want it).
    3) Stress it is rare/collectors piece.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    1) Maybe make the leading photo the one without the red dot (makes it look top heavy...which the 45 is anyway ).
    2) Make the Red Dot an option (many will not want it).
    3) Stress it is rare/collectors piece.

All the best.
    Thanks buddy, you're right. I have accepted an offer from here for Pistol, silencer and just two barrels.

Just waiting payment.

And sold