Thread: Proper reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Terry you must get soooooooooooooooo fed up of constantly having to defend and explain you position. I do admire the way you never (that I have seen) lose your temper and start calling people rude names

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    Terry you must get soooooooooooooooo fed up of constantly having to defend and explain you position. I do admire the way you never (that I have seen) lose your temper and start calling people rude names
    People have a right to question things, Gollum, and provided it's done with a reasonable degree of manners, I'll return the favour. I'll always challenge misguided, or flat-out untrue statements, on here and anywhere else, and I'm always accessible to those who genuinely want to know the truth, rather than simply gob-off and spout lies to serve their sad agendas.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    People have a right to question things, Gollum, and provided it's done with a reasonable degree of manners, I'll return the favour. I'll always challenge misguided, or flat-out untrue statements, on here and anywhere else, and I'm always accessible to those who genuinely want to know the truth, rather than simply gob-off and spout lies to serve their sad agendas.
    I agree, still doesn't stop it being hard work for Terry tho, and he still does remain very calm and reasoned

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    Terry is the editor of a magazine that ,as you are aware , constantly gets questioned on why they seemingly never get a bad air rifle to review . I certainly wasn't asking him to justify himself or confronting him in any way regarding his integrity . I was just explaining why , to a layman , the reasons for his positive reviews will invite conspiracy theories . I think the reason he doesn't lose his temper and call people rude names is because he is a grown man with the ability to get his views across without it . also as a magazine editor and while his readers are calmly and politely asking him to explain his methods of writing for the magazine I think , in general , part of his job description requires him to engage with his readers and answer their concerns in the same controlled manner .