Thread: NEEDED Wood Target Grip for LP3 - Compatible with LP2 ?

NEEDED Wood Target Grip for LP3 - Compatible with LP2 ?

Does anyone know if the Grip set in walnut for the LP2 will fiT the LP3 .....never owned former and looking for a set for my '3' .
    Would anyone have a spare set for a 3 ?
    Right hand . Preference for original - if not original perios then in the same style off if recent ...condition unimportant .

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Lp2 & 3

The frames and grips are the same, Zooma on here is your best bet, he's probably typing at this moment!
    Good Shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Sorry I don't have any spare r/h anatomical grips to fit the LP2 or LP3 air pistols - although I have had some in the past they have now all found good new homes.( even a rare l/h example).

I have just tried the RINK site for you and they do not list these grips in their range any more either, but I am sure if you send them an email they could make a set for you.

Good luck - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.