Thread: Are there any decent Blow Back Pellet (Not BB) pistols?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are there any decent Blow Back Pellet (Not BB) pistols?

I have just started to get back into shooting again and still have something missing from my growing collection of pistols. A Blow Back Pellet (Not BB) gun.

Are there any worth considering?

I had a look at the Gamo PT-85 and it was a bit cheap.. Ideally i want something well built (Preferably all metal) which feels authentic, which has a nice mechanism but is still reasonably powerful/accurate.

Are there any guns I should consider?

My collection consists of:

Vintage Crossman from when I was a kid which is currently in bits as I need some parts.
    Even older 'russian' break barrel gun of unknown origin which wouldn't take the skin off a rice pudding, which I have kept because I have fond memories of it from my childhood
    Walther (Umarex) CP88 - My first CO2 pistol which I am quit fond off, but always hated the fact that it had no moving parts and just found it boring to shoot.
    Weihrauch HW42 (.177 and .22 barrels) - My favorite pistol for power/accuracy
    Remington/KWC 1911 (BB) - My favorite pistol for realism (Currently waiting on a replacement as the first one was faulty)
    Umarex 357 Python (BB) - On order.. Not fond of revolvers, but feel I need one in my collection.
    Various Airsoft guns (Specifically bought for Airsofting)

So I just need/want another Pellet gun, which is more like the 1911 in terms of realism, but with build quality of the CP88...

Jon
    Last edited by Jweaver; 24-06-2015 at 11:02 PM.