Thread: The Park Rifle

The Park Rifle

Thumbs up

I had one in a thumbhole stock but part exed that an a bsa s10 carbine against my miroku shotty wwhich i still have
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Yeah, I had a couple, one walnut thumbhole, one sporter. Wish I'd kept one
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I had a minter, liked to watch the pellets arching down at the end of trajectory to disappear though the same hole as the previous pellet. It was like a PCP, the scope never moved when you fired. Only problem with them was weight. Sold mine for £200.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Mine's been to the boinger bash on occasions. Always fun to get out and play with it.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    I had a minter, liked to watch the pellets arching down at the end of trajectory to disappear though the same hole as the previous pellet. It was like a PCP, the scope never moved when you fired. Only problem with them was weight. Sold mine for £200.

Baz
    Thats what my .177 does. Its a keeper. Still looking and saving up for a walnut thumbhole minter.
    Stiff to cock and as heavy as a HW77, but the results are well worth it.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Always wanted one, to complete the 'Late, Great, Roy Hutchinson collection. Missed several on here as I summed and ahhed, must be quicker next time, unless there is one still out there (sporter stock).

I used to own serial No. 711, an RH91W, which was one of the first in .177 cal. Sold it to Sportarm in Dorchester years ago...
    blah blah

I have two

At the moment they're keepers, even though the sensible thing to do would be to sell them on..

Thumbs up park

22 walnut sporter still has the original stubby silencer, always bothered about power but its accuracy changes my mind every time I use it. imo one of the greats ..

Quote Originally Posted by gc93 View Post
    22 walnut sporter still has the original stubby silencer, always bothered about power but its accuracy changes my mind every time I use it. imo one of the greats ..
    Any chance of a peek?

when one of my sons calls ill get them to sort a pic, not upto speed with that type of thing , sorry.....