Thread: and they all shout "why buy a gun from europe"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    My local RFD is too expensive and has hardly any selection, he is almost £100 dearer than other dealers like SFS etc, luckily for me I'm not really interested in new rifles as I like old guns but if he is that much dearer than other UK dealers then I can understand why others go abroad, I don't mind paying £20-30 more for a rifle to help my local shop but £100 and a shitty service from the uninterested nipper who works in there, I'm not happy with.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    My local RFD is too expensive and has hardly any selection, he is almost £100 dearer than other dealers like SFS etc, luckily for me I'm not really interested in new rifles as I like old guns but if he is that much dearer than other UK dealers then I can understand why others go abroad, I don't mind paying £20-30 more for a rifle to help my local shop but £100 and a shitty service from the uninterested nipper who works in there, I'm not happy with.

Pete
    like you say mate,£20-£30 wouldnt be so bad,but it never is that little,and the servicedont get me started on that!