Thread: and they all shout "why buy a gun from europe"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick 2 View Post
    If you have a decent RFD locally or within a reasonable distance who offers a good standard of service you should support them.All these people who buy their airguns from europe will, I take it,when they want a tin of pellets or some other small less expensive item be buying them from europe too where they bought their gun or will they use their local RFD.I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.
    no, mate , fleabay

There are two shops within twenty miles from me.
    One fills my gun up for free and the other is suppose to charge £2 according to a friend but charged me 3.

The former helped my missus when she was looking to surprise me, and got me exactly what I wanted. The latter was more interested in talking to some local arranging a clay shooting comp, than giving me time if day.

I always travel to the gunshop further away, and I will always try to put any business I can their way. I'm quite happy to spend a few quid extra here and there to help keep that shop open.

However if I could source a gun 100's of pounds cheaper elsewhere then I will do because I just can't justify not saving myself that kind of money, when I have a young family to support.

I have principles and morals and I appreciate companies who value the customer, but 100 quid is amost my council tax paid for the month, or my at taxed for the year, and you are a either a fool or too wealthy to care if you can turn that down.