Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th/6th September 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

5th/6th September 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

P---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

5th/6th September 2015 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well the last 6 times we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) I hang on to the cheques until we reach the minimum break even point for portaloos, insurance etc before banking them.

3) I will be scanning the cheques before banking them, so in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, can bank transfer your money back into your account.

4) As cheques come in I will post your username/Forum/Postal town up on here with your cheques status ---received/Banked.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And as always I've booked Crazy Kev to do the catering over the weekend.

Targets will be a load of Spinners, Bell targets and the Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

CHEQUE LIST:-

Captain Bongo ----------- BBS --------- Bolton ---------------------------------------------- Paid

Trumpetier --------------- BBS ---------- Middlesbrough ------------------------------------ Paid

Rickenbacker ------------- BBS ---------- Monmouth, Land of sheep ----------------------- Paid

Slinger69 ----------------- BBS ---------- Walsall -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

TonyL --------------------- BBS ---------- Retford -------------------------------------------- Paid

CraigP --------------------- BBS ---------- Walsall -------------------------------------------- Paid

Tinbum -------------------- BBS ---------- Falmouth ------------------------------------------ Paid

Mrs Tinbum ---------------- BBS --------- unsurprisingly also from Falmouth --------------- Paid

Steven McEvoy --------------------------- Little Sutton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

MoleTrapper --------------- BBS --------- Bude ----------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mrs MoleTrapper ---------- BBS --------- Bude ----------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Chris Allum ---------------- BBS --------- Chesham ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

18Wheeler ----------------- BBS -------- Swadlincote ---------------------------------------- Cheque received

Dave the Frame ----------- BBS -------- Norwich --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Jake the Frame ------------ BBS -------- Norwich --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

aitch2o --------------------- BBS -------- Liverpool -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Paul Doyle ------------------ BBS -------- Harrow ---------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Blackbeard ----------------- BBS --------- Bristol ----------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Rikard ---------------------- BBS --------- Carlton Colville ------------------------------------- Cheque received

Papa Cleary ---------------- BBS -------- St Helens --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Clez ------------------------- BBS -------- St Helens --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Springer Monkey ----------- BBS -------- St Helens --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Scouse - exile -------------- BBS -------- Grantham -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Jon Budd ------------------- BBS --------- London ---------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Martynt --------------------- BBS --------- Truro ------------------------------------------------ Cheque received

neil180 ---------------------- BBS --------- Barnby in the Willows ------------------------------ Cheque received

Lewis --- Rickenbacker jr ------------------ Monmouth ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Wombat100/Walter&Blu --- BBS ---------- Stockport ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mr Gen ---------------------- BBS ---------- Southampton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mr Gen guest --------------- BBS ---------- Southampton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mr Gen guest --------------- BBS ---------- Southampton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

Scrubsboy ------------------ BBS ---------- Leicester ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

CLOGGER ------------------- BBS ----------- Clevedon ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Bulls-Hitter ----------------- BBS ----------- Northampton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

Bulls-Hitter -- guest -------- BBS ----------- Northampton --------------------------------------- Cheque received

TBC :-

Joffy
    Brandon
    Maz
    Jeff
    Maz guest
    Big Andy
    Big Andy jr
    RichardH
    Blackbaronfish
    Baldinio
    Baldinio jr
    Hinksy
    Prosport 177
    Martyn
    Jody
    Last edited by T 20; 13-09-2015 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Scrubsboy, CLOGGER, Bulls-hitter and guest.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Looking forward to it.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    ?!

Erm
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    ?!

Erm

FAO TonyL

Boing!

You snooze, you lose

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Boing!

You snooze, you lose

Don't you start!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Date availability checking procedure initiated....... <Imagine a little egg timer spinning just here>

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    No sweat, we have Tom now. Or as we are calling him "Better Nick".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    No sweat, we have Tom now. Or as we are calling him "Better Nick".
    Ooooh! Cutting words there!

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Boing!

You snooze, you lose

Cheeky young tyke!

Lost again!!

However........I'm in!!

BOING !!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi Mick,

Put me and baldinio junior down for a place each please. BOING!

All the very best

Baldy

Thumbs up

Count me and brandon in (if i can find my cheque book) i'm determined to get the airsporter hitting that bucket noooo not with the butt either
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Date availability checking procedure initiated....... <Imagine a little egg timer spinning just here>
    Sorry, Nick. As you had to miss the last one, your non-attendance is simply out of the question.

You HAVE to come.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Hi Mick,

Put me and baldinio junior down for a place each please. BOING!

All the very best

Baldy
    And it'll be excellent to see the two of you again.

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Count me and brandon in (if i can find my cheque book) i'm determined to get the airsporter hitting that bucket noooo not with the butt either
    And be great to see you and the young chap again.