Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th/6th September 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post

More likely one of those immature louts from the lower 6th... like Tinbum himself, Bongo, Better Bruce, or Strangely Brown...
    That's a great new nickname eh Dave?!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Correct young Chris.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I didn't get home til last night and I wanted to work today, I really did! But I was feeling a little bewildered after having to deal with traffic and stuff, so I took us for a walk to Portleven and a pub lunch instead.
    Just the job, young Nick.

Glad you is home safely matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    That's a great new nickname eh Dave?!
    hahaaa
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Pity he can't shoot his airrifle,s as good what a mean hombre he looked crossing the field packing all 5 shooters
    El Pistolero di Boltonio!!

Jesus, was falling asleep at work yesterday Chris, thank God I've got the monday off after the September bash
    Ayup Dave

That means you'll be able to go to my mate Martin's Tattoo Parlour on the Monday morning for your new ink --- do you want me to book you in ?

We've been looking through his tattoo flash and I reckon I've found the perfect design for your new back piece :-

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...c_logo.svg.png

All the best Mick

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ayup Dave

That means you'll be able to go to my mate Martin's Tattoo Parlour on the Monday morning for your new ink --- do you want me to book you in ?

We've been looking through his tattoo flash and I reckon I've found the perfect design for your new back piece :-

All the best Mick
    Nice one Mick, nearly choked on my tea when I opened that link up LOL

Cheers

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ayup Dave

All the best Mick
    needs a few more skulls on a serious note, it was a very kind offer from Martin, but i will be leaving Sunday afternoon so hopefully can get tattoo,d before that. I will be down your place Mick thurs morning, so whenever is convenient for Martin.

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    needs a few more skulls on a serious note, it was a very kind offer from Martin, but i will be leaving Sunday afternoon so hopefully can get tattoo,d before that. I will be down your place Mick thurs morning, so whenever is convenient for Martin.
    Dave, you could go with a variation on this theme:-
    http://www.27bslash6.com/tattoo.html

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Horsey, horsey, don't you stop,

Just let your feet go clipperty clop.

Hey, just think:-

In just FOUR WEEKS from today, any Wednesday peeps will be there already!

BOING !!

Come on Tone its getting near the bottom, oops no its not

Mel

Hahaha!!

Nice one Mel; cheers!

Been running about all over town this afternoon, in readiness for (hopefully ) a couple of weeks chilling.

And the little CZ rebuild when the bits come back.

And, hopefully, one or two plinkerty plink sessions.

And, hopefully, a little bit of scribing and piccy taking for the HW70 vs 35 face off article!!

Young Zeb's having loads of fun watching those two slug it out!

BOING !!

I'm really trying to get a friend of mine along to this one.....

His girlfriend died last year and he's really down.

And I just think that this great hobby of ours, and this very special thing we have with the Quigley Hollow Airgun Club, might be just the tonic he needs.

He lives near Lincoln, so about 30 miles from me, but he's very, very close to the Lincoln HFT Club, so if he did get into it, could get there very easily. And a well- stocked shop just five minutes drive away, too.

He's never really been interested in guns and my, have I tried to get him into it for years! But he did once borrow one of my 35s to get rid of a little rat issue he had.

But he visited the other day and wanted me to look at some big firearms videos on the tube, including some sniper videos....so you never know.....I then took the opportunity of showing him the video that Neil made of The Predator.

He is very technically minded, too, so I feel he'd get right into the Boinger fettling lark!!

Will keep working on him; fingers crossed......

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I'm really trying to get a friend of mine along to this one.....

His girlfriend died last year and he's really down.

And I just think that this great hobby of ours, and this very special thing we have with the Quigley Hollow Airgun Club, might be just the tonic he needs.

He lives near Lincoln, so about 30 miles from me, but he's very, very close to the Lincoln HFT Club, so if he did get into it, could get there very easily. And a well- stocked shop just five minutes drive away, too.

He's never really been interested in guns and my, have I tried to get him into it for years! But he did once borrow one of my 35s to get rid of a little rat issue he had.

But he visited the other day and wanted me to look at some big firearms videos on the tube, including some sniper videos....so you never know.....I then took the opportunity of showing him the video that Neil made of The Predator.

He is very technically minded, too, so I feel he'd get right into the Boinger fettling lark!!

Will keep working on him; fingers crossed......
    Hope so Tone, thats why I got Bert into it, he lost his wife and was down and after trying crown green bowling with me and struggling I suggested he come down to my drum for a plink and that was that, as they say, hope your friend does go down this path sounds as though he could be a useful member at the Hollow as well

Mel
    Last edited by Chippendale; 06-08-2015 at 04:26 AM. Reason: grammar