Thread: CP-1 in a brocock stock

CP-1 in a brocock stock

Ive neen tinkering with a CP-1 pistol recently and its ended up as a rather nice pistol for the money, except for the grip.
    I was going to sell it to buy an HW30s rifle but may end up keeping it a bit longer now.
    Ive just picked up a nice used Brocock pistol stock and first impressions look good.
    The first pic is the action sat in the stock so the trigger fits in the guard but the second is with trigger removed and action seated correctly in the stock. This way it isnt a million miles away from fitting but it looks like the whole trigger assembly would have to be removed and moved forward a couple of inches.
    Im not sure if this can be done or not but hopefully it can somehow.
    Cheers,
    Rob.
    http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/w...psl9v2pn2i.jpg
    http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/w...psp81c32ne.jpg

It does look much better with the Brocock, maybe they will refine the look and feel of the grips in future, the M model already has checking on grips, for an improvement.
    You seem to have many of the same guns as myself and I wish I could get a hold of the Diana L8 and the Hatsan Supercharger, but they are not available in Canada.
    Had to make due with the standard Hatsan Model 25, it's putting out 430s in .22cal., not bad. Love the Indian.
    Wondering how You rate the HW70 as to how it stacks up to the others you have in .177cal.?
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

Hi there,
    At the moment I only have the CP-1 and an HW75. I do have a Lov-21 on the way to me though.
    The HW70 was very nice to use but felt like a bit of a toy alongside the LP8. The Supercharger is very plasticy and a bit clunky but I was suprised at its accuracy, better than the LP8 as it has a better trigger.
    I wouldnt mind trying an HW70 Black Arrow in the future though.
    Cheers,
    Rob.