Thread: Valuation please

Valuation please

Hi guys, I'm new here after finally signing up, very useful info on here

Right I was given a weirauch HW35 from my aunti. It was my cousins but after he sadly passed away at a very young age she then passed it onto me and I've had it for the passed 10 years.

I don't really know much about it other than it being a weirauch hw35 with serial no.811105 single sided safety and that's it.

I can post pictures if someone tells me how

Quote Originally Posted by Badenj View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new here after finally signing up, very useful info on here

Right I was given a weirauch HW35 from my aunti. It was my cousins but after he sadly passed away at a very young age she then passed it onto me and I've had it for the passed 10 years.

I don't really know much about it other than it being a weirauch hw35 with serial no.811105 single sided safety and that's it.

I can post pictures if someone tells me how
    You do really need to post pics for someone to give an idea of what it might be worth.

See this post on how to put up links to pics:

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....s-onto-the-BBS
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hi Badenj by the number of your rifle it was made in 1980 just before the change over to synthetic piston seal and double sided safety . so has the leather seal other clues to exact model will be barrel length , has the pistol grip got an end cap and white spacers in the cap and but pad and also may have sling swivels fitted . Just a few things to narrow it down a bit Atb Mike
    A few nice rifles

Thanks for the replies.

I will upload pics tomorrow

But to answer magnum mike. It did have sling swivels fitted and also the standard sighting but they were taken off and I've no clue where they are now.

Barrel is bloody enormous haha, has the end cap like you with white spacers and also chequering detail on the grip.

Cheers for the replys guys

I have been replying but my replies havnt been accepted by the moderator yet? Not sure why.

Hw35

you have a nice export version of the 35,always in demand,esp if the stock has a nice grain running through it,if your wanting to refurb her,I can recommend COLIN MALLOY, for the refurbing of the action,[will come back looking better than when it left the HW factory], nice gift,.

Hi basa

Thanks for the comments. What do you think it's worth? Also where is Colin Malloy based?

Would be good to get the old girl cleaned up and tuned if I decide to keep.

Hw35

Colin Malloy is Manchester should be roughly £75 excluding postage
    I've got an export from 1974 in a beautiful walnut stock which I've refinished but decided to keep the metal work with all the marks etc original.
    Keep it and enjoy it!

I agree. I've got an HW35e that Steve Pope v-glided for me (and then fitted a precision trigger unit). Genuinely one of my favourite rifles to shoot. It cloverleafs at 35 yards giving me one ragged hole 8mm for a five shot group, and gives .177 target rifles a run for their money. What you will get in cash will - in my opinion - never match what a tuned 35e will give you in pure pleasure.
    https://www.walnut.black