Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webley Paradigm

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I can confirm that as of last month Webley do still have one.

They also refuse to sell it on... Even when I said please
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

Paradigm

I can assure you that there are a few around, and i hear that more will be made

Quote Originally Posted by 10/10 View Post
    I can assure you that there are a few around, and i hear that more will be made
    Hopefully one day I will find one that needs a good home

I have also heard that more could be inbound too. Supposedly 50 stocks had to be ordered as a minimum order when the production was set to begin, when the idea was scrapped they just sat idle, and now they may be filled with new actions... fingers crossed eh?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Point & Click View Post

Looking at the vid, The rifle looks a beauty!!, I'd forgotten about this gun, Hope they do come in to production some time soon

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

I've just spoken with my Webley contact who confirms they do still have a Paradigm which is not for sale, and there are no plans for Webley to resurrect the Paradigm.
    He also knows Graham Trim quite well and as far as he knows there are no immediate plans for him to resurrect the Paradigm either, so if anyone knows different it would be interesting to see some factual information.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    I've just spoken with my Webley contact who confirms they do still have a Paradigm which is not for sale, and there are no plans for Webley to resurrect the Paradigm.
    He also knows Graham Trim quite well and as far as he knows there are no immediate plans for him to resurrect the Paradigm either, so if anyone knows different it would be interesting to see some factual information.
    Yep that’s pretty much the response I had out of them.

And on the Blog section of the GET Designs page under Paradigm Development Pt3 the last entry says that a Paradigm action was nearing completion as of October 2018, stating that “anyone requiring one in this instance should make contact via the contacts page.”
    However I should imagine he would require a minimum order before reviving the project, we can live in hope I guess.