Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello everyone....

50+ years ago I was a wildfowler.
    Today I enjoy messing about with slings, slingshots, arrow-catapults, bows, atl-atls, blowpipes, a crossbow and a shiny new Webley Rebel .22, which, despite some negative reports from others, I really do enjoy.
    I've always been a .177 fan, but the local gunsmith had this .22 Rebel and it had obviously being lurking around the place for a while, so he offered it to me at a very reasonable price to tempt me.
    I've been reading threads on BBS for some time, and posting for a very short time, so I thought that I should say 'Hi' to you all.
    All the best,
    Old-B

Hi, Nice intro. YES there is defo some good humour on here and you need a sense of humour too As they say you only get out what you put in so i will look forward to seeing some of your posts - ATVB - Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Like you I'd always been a .177 man, however a bargain .22 S200 came my way at a bargain price and I intended to move it on, but some 5 years its the .22 still in the rack and its the others that have gone...