Thread: jsb polymag

jsb polymag

Any one use these for hunting? Thanks keith

used them around the sheds on the ferals 30yrds at most drops them instantly great stopping power in sub 12 without damage to roofs etc no follow throughs allways stop in the quarry.in fac shot crows woodies leaves alot of damage on exit

atb kenny

Sounds as if the hit with a fair impact then, might give them a try. See that they come in .177, .20,.22 and .25 cal. Need to get myself on the bay and buy some!

Quote Originally Posted by the growler View Post
    Sounds as if the hit with a fair impact then, might give them a try. See that they come in .177, .20,.22 and .25 cal. Need to get myself on the bay and buy some!
    Think I was just unlucky then, could never get them to group properly in any of my guns, pcp or springer.

.177 in the sheds sitting on the beams never at a great distance facing you upper chest shots ,side on between top of wing /neck must do some damage in the engineroom fall like coconuts never much of a twitch. the .177 fit the rapid mags .22 don`t have to hand load so never used much.use the .22 in a venom 77 thats been dechoked and sits at 24lbs took plenty rabbits crows with it seams spot on just got some to try after l seen them on a yank forum on the squirrels bit expensive but you try anything once got some .177 left if you want to try them pm me your addy
    atb kenny

I have used the .177 flavour in a sub 12 HW 100 to great effect. In my own gun they were very accurate, with about a half mill drop over the normal JSB Exact choice. No rabbits got up when receiving one in the noggin. In saying that, none get up from "standard" ammunition either if hit in the correct place.
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !