For those who may not know, the Historical Breechloaders are holding an arms fair in the umbrella tent by the NRA offices at Bisley this weekend.

There is quite a varied selection of U.S. CO2 pistols on display. I saw a few Benjamin pistols including a 422 and a selection of Crosman 150 Pellguns. One of the latter was a transitional variant, in that it has the wraparound grips of the 1st type and the one piece barrel of the 2nd type. I bought a Canadian Dunnville Crosman 150 with adjustable rearsight, which are not that common in the U.K. and saw a Sears boxed Crosman 600 change hands. There were a few more 600s on the table though.

Lots of Webley pistols too, both boxed and unboxed as well as a Highest Possible, boxed and unboxed Haenel pistols, a lovely Hyscore 700 and rifles of varying vintages including a 1st Series Webley Service and a 2nd type Diana 58 (not sure if the latter sold though as it was no longer on the rack when I left).

Good to meet up with Coburn for a chat as well as the usual suspects - Abasmajor, Kevin, et all. Hope you all found something to come away with.

John