Thread: Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2015 - Round 3 - Sunday 12th July

Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2015 - Round 3 - Sunday 12th July

Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2015

The third round of the Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series for 2015 will be held on Sunday, 12th July. It will be open to all safe shooters with sub 12ft/lb air rifles. The targets are set and it promises to be both an interesting and challenging round.

Gates will open at 8.30am with ‘booking in’ commencing at 9.00am. The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Guests £7.00
    Members and juniors £4.00

As many cars as possible will be accommodated in the wood. Some may have to be parked further along the road. Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions.

Tea and coffee will be available free of charge, but no burger van will be present.

There will be a total of four rounds, with the best three percentage scores counting towards the final positions. Trophies will be awarded following completion of the last round on Sunday 11th October 2015. They will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘open’; 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘recoiling/.22’, 1st in ‘ladies’ (providing there are at least two shooting in at least two rounds of the competition) and 1st in juniors (providing there are at least two shooting in at least two rounds of the competition).

The course is set to current UKAHFT rules. Hopefully, the weather will be kind. Please remember; if you want to shoot with a specific person, please don't leave 'booking-in' to the last minute as you may be disappointed!

The final round will be held on:-

• Round 4 - Sunday 11th October 2015.

I’m sorry that I have not yet posted the round 2 results on the club’s website, but I have an ongoing family commitment which has kept me away from home for most of the last three weeks. I will try my very best to post the results so far, at some stage this week and before the 12th July.

I hope that as many people as possible can make this shoot.

Phil

Hi Everyone,
    The score sheet showing the current state of play following the second round has now been updated and is available at http://hawks-club.wix.com/horsham-hawks-hft#!blank/c7xx
    Hope to see you all on Sunday,
    Best wishes,
    Phil

Really looking forward to it. Appreciate the amount of work that goes into it all so thanks in advance.

Is it Sunday yet?

Gutted to miss this

Having to work GRRRR
    Good luck to Justin clear that course.
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."