Thread: 100% novice

100% novice

Hi,

My grandfather passed away recently and i was gifted two air rifles one original and one fwb which unfortunatly is not working. I have a very small amount of knowledge on guns so any advice about anything would be very well recieved

Regards,

Hello. I'm new to the forum too. I wouldn't describe myself as a 100% novice but I learnt an awful lot from searching the site. It's great to go off on one track and then get diverted off on another. There are loads of knowledgeable folk but most of my questions have answers already on a thread somewhere. I wouldn't let that stop you asking something specific if you want to.
    My current challenge is finding a second hand TX200 so I can get the hobby started again.
    All the best. Geoff

Paul. is offline Drinks rum like a Fella.....
    Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Ref the not working FWB you will definitely get some good advice on the airgun part of the board if you can give a detailed and accurate description of what is going on internally with your rifle. Photos would make it easier for the experts to diagnose too. Again, welcome and good luck with the fix.
    Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

https://i.imgflip.com/16hkwb.jpg

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Quote Originally Posted by fwb 127 View Post
    Hi,

My grandfather passed away recently and i was gifted two air rifles one original and one fwb which unfortunatly is not working. I have a very small amount of knowledge on guns so any advice about anything would be very well recieved

Regards,
    I suspect its a .22 (FWB127) Nip over to collectables and some fusty old git will set you right.
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut