Following the good press on the BBS and our own observations we bought a new Drulov Lov 21 yesterday as a club gun for RMTC.

The pistol is nice and shoots well and is excellent value for money but ours has a problem - it shoots way over to the left of the target.

Several others tried it after I could not get the shots across towards the middle of the card and JG seemed to have even more difficulty with it than I did (and so did the other members who then tried it later) so it is the pistol at fault and it is not just any individual shooter(s) eyesight alignment.

We now have the rear sight adjusted as far across to the right as it can go and the shots are still to the left of the target centre.

Naturally I am keen to open the rear sight and make the small trigger mod to further improve what is already a very nice little performer but I am reluctant to do any of this until this problem is resolved.

There seems to be very little other adjustment available to us that can centralise the shots better and with the rear sight already across to its extreme and still not reaching the dead centre of the target my current thoughts are that we should just return it and ask for another one in exchange.

Has anyone else had any problems like this or is ours just an unfortunate "freak" that we should return to our local supplying dealer for an exchange?