Thread: Stock I D help please

Stock I D help please

Hi Peter,

The synthetic one looks like it's from an Air Arms or Sussex Armoury Jackal, which are essentially the same gun. No idea about the other - way too modern for me to know!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Peter,

The synthetic one looks like it's from an Air Arms or Sussex Armoury Jackal, which are essentially the same gun. No idea about the other - way too modern for me to know!

John

Think Slug gun has an action for sale on here, I think.... Thank you

Hi Peter. The wooden one looks like Theoben-what rifle I don't know. If the front stock fixing bolt holes face UP at an angle rather than straight in as for HW then that will confirm it. It looks like beech and if it is it will be for a relatively new Theoben perhaps an Evo but i'd only be able to tell matching it up with the spare Evo stock I have.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Hi Peter. The wooden one looks like Theoben-what rifle I don't know. If the front stock fixing bolt holes face UP at an angle rather than straight in as for HW then that will confirm it. It looks like beech and if it is it will be for a relatively new Theoben perhaps an Evo but i'd only be able to tell matching it up with the spare Evo stock I have.

Thanks Nick

The butt pad has 'PH' on it....

Short cocking slot fits with Theoben articulated link.

Musclefox has a theoben for sale in this section and it looks like the same stock....

Thank you for your thoughts Gentlemen.