Thread: HRPC St Catherines Charity Shoot format

Smile HRPC St Catherines Charity Shoot format

Hi All

As already announced this years HRPC St Catherins charity event will be taking place on 27th September 2015 at our Holbush site near Horsham.

Those of you who have shot with us before know how awesome the course is. We've changed it round again since our last open and will be working even more to ensure its absolutely cracking for this event.

The course will be a full thirty pegs and is open to ALL safe shooters of sub 12 ftlb air rifles. As with last years event the shoot itself will be totally free although donation buckets will be around and anything you feel able to donate will be most appreciated. All completed score cards handed in after the event will be entered into a free raffle to be drawn when we declare the results.

There will be various other fund raising activities on the day which will be announced later but there is a rumour that last years demon auctioneer may be making another appearance. Please put this one in your diary and help us raise as much as we can for this well worthy cause.

Keep an eye on this thread for further information.

cheers

Terry

Terry

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Not long to go!!

Really looking forward to this as we have such amazing HFT grounds such a fab shoot! Really worth coming and joining in!!

Should be a corker!!

Well I have to say that this year should be even better than the last, after seeing some of the great prize donations. I think that not only will it be a great shoot in a great setting, but there will be some happy people leaving with some great prizes

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Brilliant Prizes

We do have some fantastic ones.....

Hi there

My hubbie and I are very interested in joining your charity shoot but haven't been to you before, but regularly shoot and compete, and would appreciate a link to your site location. Also, can you advise what time will the shoot be starting 10am like most others?

Thanks for any further info you think would be helpful.

Cheers, Lisa

Hi Lisa

nice to hear from you.

We have a lot going on the day with a couple of fun competitions on the plinking range before the main shoot and a raffle and charity auction after it. Having held this shoot last year we decided that this year we would open the plinking range from 9 and start the actual shoot at 11. That also gives people a bit more time to get to us.
    We're located at Ultimate Events at Holmbush Farm between Horsham and Crawley, just off the A264. If PM me your e-mail address I'll send you some directions. We'll also have plenty of signs out on the farm so you can find us.

The grounds a real treat so I'm sure you'll have a great day with us

cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.