Thread: shark and sharp

shark and sharp

Hi guys ,any knowledgeable peeps out their would like to give me a valuation on these two pretty rare rifles ,moving house and have too many toys to take ,top is a shark pump action rifle in 0.22 calibre ,30 shot ,unmarked as new,the second is a sharp gr-75 in .20 calibre again as new ,i have never seen either of these rifles for sale in the uk .so need a price guide.. if possible.. i have been googling my ass off but cant find very little info on either ,any info appreciated, thanks ..

http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/se...cl1st.jpg.html
    Last edited by tradingnow2010; 19-07-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Years ago MAG sold off a batch ( six I seem to remember ) - pre 97 and I brought one. It was supplied as originally made by the manufacturer and had a pcp conversion unit with it.

Sold mine at Bisley circa 2001 for £350

Well made, let down by a finicky mag design.

aimless Guest
    the lower one (GR-75) is listed in the bluebook: 90% = $350 / 100% = $ 399. the upper one might be a INNOVA clone (?) listed $ 250 as 100% condition.
    b.r. Jochen

Info on the Shark for you Steve. http://thegodfatherofairguns.com/sha...air-rifle.html

Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

it seems the shark is fac rated

deffo not

Quote Originally Posted by larrylamppost View Post
    it seems the shark is fac rated
    absolutely not... shark is pushing out 11ft lbs ...with small variation over 30 shots...

well

had loads of whispers over the sharp gr-75 and the info i have says it was made in .20 calibre only..
    Last edited by tradingnow2010; 19-07-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    this information also eays the shark was only made in .20 calibre,
    Last edited by tradingnow2010; 19-07-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tradingnow2010 View Post
    had loads of whispers over the sharp gr-75 and the info i have says it was made in .20 calibre only.. but mine is .177 calibre ,so i think the info out there is wrong, the blue book actually says .177 or .22 calibre..
    All the ones that MAG had were in .20. Perhaps yours was a US market model. Rare rifle whatever cal

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    All the ones that MAG had were in .20. Perhaps yours was a US market model. Rare rifle whatever cal

this is definetelly in .20 calibre ,they were only made in .20 .. allthough the blue book says otherwise its wrong...

I remember reading an article in one of the comics at the time about them. Exclusive to Manchester Airguns in the UK. They had bought a small batch direct and as they were CO2 powered were subject to being held only on FAC so they got G V Cardew to "convert" them to air powered and then they could be sold to to the general public. Such things were done in those days