Thread: Crosman 357 CO2 revolver

Crosman 357 CO2 revolver

Apart from the different capacity, is there a reason why Crosman sell 6 and 10 shot magazines for the 357 model revolver.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Don't think so.
    They both work in mine.

I think they originally came out with the 6-shot one, and Crosman later brought out the 10 as an accessory.

Some shooters, especially in the US where many use the air pistol as a firearms trainer, prefer the more authentic capacity (and look) of the 6-shot version.

Crosman 357

Thanks for the replies. The revolver certainly looks better with the 6 shot magazine, as it matches the moulded cylinder. Has anyone tried shooting steel BBs in theirs? I tried mine by first of all pressing the BBs into the "ratchet" side of the magazine, but they fell out! I then tried the "flat" side, and they fired OK, but weren't as accurate as pellets.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

The 357 is not designed for bbs - they will just rattle their way down the rifled barrel, doing damage on the way and ruining an excellent pellet-shooter. If you want to shoot bbs, then one of the numerous bb revolvers is the way to go

Here in UK when Co2 went off ticket and we got Crosman imports freely , the 357 was sold with the original old style 6 shot wheel ....it wasn't long before the higher cap wheel was introduced . I was looking on YouTube some few years ago and one chap claimed his own early 357 could take both types of wheel whereas his other half's could only accept one mag .

As Jassi has said - this is for all its flaws not a bb pistol ....the rifled barrel is great and designed for pellets ....If you just happen to come by some cheap tins of Gamo / H+N lead ball then .....but otherwise stick to pellets