Picked up a Hammerli Master Pistol this morning from another AirgunBBS member and my what a pistol.
As I had the day off work to take my mum to the hospital, it gave me a chance to pop to the gun shop on the way back from her appointment and pick up some pellets, targets, co2 and a catcher. As it was raining I commandeered my mum's garage and shot about 50-60 pellets until the co2 ran out. Distance was about 5m. Unfortunately I have no garage so I will only be able to shoot outside on good days as the main shed is probably too short to shoot in, 4m max I think.. Took it to the club this evening and shot about 130 pellets (2 co2 cartridges). By the end of the session my groupings were coming down in size nicely, starting out at all around the card and ending up at all in the black. Should be able to get much smaller as the weeks go on.
I think I will be putting buying the Steyr LP10 on hold for while as this one is so good.
As for Mark (the seller), what a great person. Made sure I was comfortable with the pistol and provided a full test and run through of the pistol. A very well looked after example. Would never have considered a pistol older than myself.

Dave