Hi, I'm trying to build up a complete all rounder of a gun, I'm only allowed one by the boss so it needs to fulfil all my requirements, and hft forms a small part of that requirement,
I've just bought a march ffp scope , a 3-24x42 which is superb during the daytime but slightly dim compared to a larger objective version of the same scope in dull light and at dawn/dusk,, but the 42mm objective offers greater depth of field ideal for hft, March offer the 52mm objective version with something called a modifier disk, basically it's an attachment that screws to the objective bell reducing the apature from 52mm down to 42mm, this would be the absolute perfect solution for me if it's within the rules for hft, I could use the scope normally for bench rest comps. Bell target Hunting and plinking and attach the modifier disk for hft practice and comps, is there a rule that's going to spoil this option for me? I will only be shooting the odd round at tawd Vale as my wife works most Sundays and I look after our little lad so I'll never be competitive despite some decent scores