Thread: Late MK111 Webley Supertarget For Sale

Late MK111 Webley Supertarget For Sale

Serial B8775 in near mint condition,Factory fitted with Anschutz sights ,a very nice rifle.
    The same as the Supertarget No B9404 on page 83 of in Webley Air Rifles by C Thrale.
    £325 collected

You have a PM.

Sam

New Price £295 collect

A super Supertarget for that price

I will take this Supertarget if you are able to pack it securely - I can arrange for a carrier to uplift it.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi guys, not sure who the owner of this fine gun will be by the time you see this but, MKIII B8775 was built W/E 14-09-1974 it was built by ''Jack'' in block 41 [B8771 to B8780] of 43 'blocks of ten' built in that week. Sadly the day book does not show full details for this gun but the build is definite.
    Hope this helps the owner who ever it may be.
    Regards
    abellringer

Quote Originally Posted by abellringer View Post
    Hi guys, not sure who the owner of this fine gun will be by the time you see this but, MKIII B8775 was built W/E 14-09-1974 it was built by ''Jack'' in block 41 [B8771 to B8780] of 43 'blocks of ten' built in that week. Sadly the day book does not show full details for this gun but the build is definite.
    Hope this helps the owner who ever it may be.
    Regards
    abellringer
    Thanks for your valuable ( and very detailed) information Ray - very much appreciated .

I have not seen the rifle yet as I have been away but tomorrow morning I will be able to collect the box and see it for the first time - I bought the rifle by description only but it should be a really nice example that I will be able to enjoy owning and shooting.

Would you be able to provide similar information for another Mk 3 Supertarget that I have by any chance please?

I can get the series number tomorrow when I get back and let you know what it is - I rather suspect it may be from a very similar time period.

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 06-08-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Hi Ray,

The number of my "mint" condition Mk 3 Supertarget is B9409.

Do you also have the same production information about this rifle by any chance?

This rifle has been with me for some time now but I know very little about it and found the detailed information you were able to supply about the other one really interesting.

Thanks - Bob.