Thread: NRSA Targets (where from in smaller numbers?)

NRSA Targets (where from in smaller numbers?)

Hi all,
    Ive got my pack of Air 8 targets for the MPL and 100 practice ones but was wondering if there is anywhere else they can be bought as I cant outlay £150 for 3000 of them in one go!
    Or, has anyone ever organised a group buy of them?
    Thanks in advance,
    Rob.

The NSRA will sell you whatever quantity of targets that you require. Just phone them up.

Rutty

I recently ordered a pack of 100 from the NRSA shop. The targets themselves were about £4.90 but the postage was £5. I was temped to order more because of that postage cost but I'll only use 3 or 4 a week.
    S&W M&P 1522 - Anschutz 1416 - Anschutz 1761 - Beretta Silver Pidgeon III - FWB800 - FX DRS - HW110K - HW100 - Steyr Pro-X - Steyr LG1 - Walther LGM-2

Thanks guys, Good to know I can buy smaller amounts.
    Ive got to buy a larger pellet trap for the 17cm targets anyway so will order one from the NRSA shop & combine the order with some more targets.
    Cheers,
    Rob.

We can send you any quantity of spare MPL targets - if it is any help - let me know!

We also have some of the heavy duty target holders - the type with the moving plate inside - we have found these to be excellent as they are heavy galvanised and stop the pellet dead as it trys in vain to move this internally hinged plate backwards.

I have been using one for several years at home and have never had a pellet come back and all of the spent pellets stay inside the box to keep the floor clean (and the wife happy) until I empty them out.

We can send the target holder with spare targets post free as they can all travel to you in the same carrier box.
    Last edited by zooma; 27-07-2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.