Thread: Bruno C96 semi auto C02 pistol= loads of fun

Bruno C96 semi auto C02 pistol= loads of fun

Having spent a couple of hours acquainting myself with my latest (thanks Martin) semi auto C02 target pistol, I would just like to let anybody who hasn't had a crack at rapid fire pistol with a decent target gun know that you have been missing out.

As always when using magazine fed guns however, 3 mags is not enough! Just ordered a couple from Nick at magicniner. Considering that my usual average is hovering around the high 240s at present, using the 96 shooting aimed each shot (but still rapid!) I nearly managed to equal my usual average, and this is when zeroing the gun. To say I have enjoyed shooting it would be an understatement. Don't know why, but for whatever reason, I appear to be able to group in the good bits. Lets hope this continues, although I doubt it!

Now a question for you regular rapid fire pistol shots. We are currently considering setting up a club rapid competition. Which target solution would you suggest we consider? Any advice or knowledge would be very much appreciated.

Arent pistols crap!

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    You're gonna need some turning targets and a controller if you want to recreate the old 10m rapid fire competition format...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    You're gonna need some turning targets and a controller if you want to recreate the old 10m rapid fire competition format...
    Have you any ideas where these can be sourced?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Get yourself locked inside a branch of 'Maplins' overnight? With some sheet metal and a tin snips?

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Not sure why the sacasm is there -There's a fairly substantial article on making your own although it's not a cheap build , but I'm sure with a bit of ingenuity its possible to make something more basic...just Google it and you'll find it easy enough.

Or perhaps try a wanted post on these pages...there may a club that doesn't use theirs any more.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Not sure why the sacasm is there:confused: -There's a fairly substantial article on making your own although it's not a cheap build , but I'm sure with a bit of ingenuity its possible to make something more basic...just Google it and you'll find it easy enough.

Or perhaps try a wanted post on these pages...there may a club that doesn't use theirs any more.
    Sorry if I came over sarcastic. Thats not like me at all.
    I shall ask the club members who is capable and willing to make one.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Mat at sureshot has them, i used one yesterday at his home/office trying to make my mind up which tau 7 to purchase,
    he sits them on a triple legged speaker stand, perfect.
    By the way, what a great person Mat at Sureshot is to deal with, he is not afraid of knocking off plenty of discount for
    your purchases especially if you visit him to collect/try before you buy,
    martintheveg,

Thanks Martin. The Sureshot target option certainly looks interesting! Should we enquire as to price and availability Herr Secretary? We have spent a lot on the outdoor targets. Reckon we should splash out for some new toys for us 10 metre shooters (soon to be 20 yarders as well!) Maybe we could knobble the timing device so that Paul only gets .25 of a second to shoot his five shots? He would probably still win anyway though......

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !