Having spent a couple of hours acquainting myself with my latest (thanks Martin) semi auto C02 target pistol, I would just like to let anybody who hasn't had a crack at rapid fire pistol with a decent target gun know that you have been missing out.

As always when using magazine fed guns however, 3 mags is not enough! Just ordered a couple from Nick at magicniner. Considering that my usual average is hovering around the high 240s at present, using the 96 shooting aimed each shot (but still rapid!) I nearly managed to equal my usual average, and this is when zeroing the gun. To say I have enjoyed shooting it would be an understatement. Don't know why, but for whatever reason, I appear to be able to group in the good bits. Lets hope this continues, although I doubt it!

Now a question for you regular rapid fire pistol shots. We are currently considering setting up a club rapid competition. Which target solution would you suggest we consider? Any advice or knowledge would be very much appreciated.

Arent pistols crap!

Andy