Thread: Chinese any one...?.......Stoeger Suppressor Welsh Willy

Chinese any one...?.......Stoeger Suppressor Welsh Willy

Just got my Welsh Willy (Woodfield ) Tuned Stoeger with Welsh willy trigger
    The gun arrived nicely packed , two piece mounts 3-9x40 AO Stoeger scope.
    The scopes ok cheap Chinese. I replaced two piece mounts with a flea bay Chinese purchased one piece mount. The gun came with instruction manual, allen key for scope mounts , test card with chrono reading and a tin of JSB pellets !!
    Just zeroed the gun shoots nice even though not run in , target test card accuracy easily obtainable in garden at twenty meters sitting with arms rested on knees.
    Scope bit blurry at ten meters or less but good for letting me know when shot is under that range, used seven times mag .
    Supressor is quite good makesw gun back yard friendly and trigger fitted by Will is really nice making the trigger a proper two stage trigger .Gun dosnt seem too hold fussy , I am looking forward to some rabbiting and plinking out to thirty meters , .177 should be more forgiving IF I misjudge range slightly, so far cracking rifle , would I recommend ? , yes , tuned rifle with replacement two stage trigger , suppressor and scope for 280 quid... you bet Id recommend !!!
    Including one piece mount and postage a tuned set up for just over three hundred quid !!!

Gun putting out 833 feet per second for 11.29 FTLB with a 7.33 gn JSB so ... nice .......!!!!!

Its all Chinese and shoots groups which match my HW77. The standard Stoeger is a bit rough but with a proper tune and a welsh willy trigger fitted it's a match for pretty much any airgun I have owned . Its also nice and light 7LB's

Sounds like you're over the moon with it.

Nice one!

Nice, knowledgeable gentleman is our Will.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Yes very pleased

Very pleased with it , Its a very accurate little gun nice and light for hunting too. It shoots as well as any break barrel or underlever Ive had and all for little money . The grouping I am getting at 20 meters is not much difference to the results Id get with a PCP !! so should be no issues out to thirty meters .
    No fill bottle , limited shot count etc .
    Cant wait to go and do some rabbiting with it.

Been out 30 meters is a bit harder to get decent group which is probably down to my bad shooting !!!, still pretty good for a 260 quidish gun !!1

Very nice. I was really close to ordering one of those as my local rfd doesn't stock them, but I've just gone and bought a Remington express xp tactical today instead, which they do stock. I do really like the look of the stoeger though, and yours looks to be shooting really good. I have a little pang of jealousy
    HW98 .177, Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56, WW tune HW97 blue laminate .177, Hawke eclipse 4-16x50 ir BSA Scorpion se tactical .177 ,BSA deerhunter 6.5-32×46 SMK XS78, .22 3-9x40 Mountmaster- Remington Express xp tactical .22, standard - Gamo CF20 .177 - mk1 meteor .177

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    That looks tidy! I do like 'budget' springers, there's summat about them that keeps my shooting honest...

I'll have to get around to sorting a kit for my old BSA Supersport Carbine at some point; it's still on its original internals from 1996, although it had led an easy life until it was passed on to me!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd