Thread: Crosman 600

Crosman 600

There's one on Gunstar right now, boxed for £200. Bargain!
    It has vintage pellets & original targets with it.
    Rich

Hi,

Great heads-up for what looks like a really nice, first series Crosman 600 for around half of what I would expect to pay.

Every home should have at least one of these cool pistols.

Regards

Brian

Thanks Brian, I have one too but paid £300 for it in good but used condition. Without a box.

Wish I saw this sort of deal at the time!

Regards,
    Rich

Seems to good to be true at that price, have to say the pistol looks brand new and with the box and pellets it is really cheap price, did notice seller only registered with gunstar same day of advert, could just be nothing but i am always wary of things that seem to good to be true, its either a really great deal or pays your money and takes your chances if you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by sutherland2829 View Post
    Seems to good to be true at that price, have to say the pistol looks brand new and with the box and pellets it is really cheap price, did notice seller only registered with gunstar same day of advert, could just be nothing but i am always wary of things that seem to good to be true, its either a really great deal or pays your money and takes your chances if you know what i mean.
    Agree 100% with the above with regards to seller only registering that day, have been a few nice things I would have had off gunstar if they had been closer and I could have collected them but with people just registering on gunstar it always seems a bit dodgy if you ask me.

Does look a nice gun though

I got a FWB 300S for £180, in great condition from Gunstar. There are some real bargains to be had but just like any other market place, be careful.

I've bought from there around Six - Seven times over the last couple of years without any problems. All were bargains:-)

Atvb,
    Rich

P.s FWB300S = Great piece of engineering!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by richc View Post
    I got a FWB 300S for £180, in great condition from Gunstar. There are some real bargains to be had but just like any other market place, be careful.

I've bought from there around Six - Seven times over the last couple of years without any problems. All were bargains:-)

Atvb,
    Rich

P.s FWB300S = Great piece of engineering!
    As Rich says...Sometimes (I have asked a couple of sellers) you have a 100% genuine seller who has acquired air guns from an estate, or is disposing of stuff they have had for a long time, and are not aware of any airgun ''scene'' as it were.

In one case the guy told me he had tried his local shop, been offered a few quid and was disappointed, and had no idea where else to go except the local newspaper...Luckily a younger customer in the shop was ear wigging and advised him to try online as you could sell stuff, and with some misgivings he registered with gunstar and sold everything he had within days because he was asking very fair to cheap prices for honestly described nice stuff.

I got a very nice MK1 Airsporter off him for a friend, most of the other stuff was post war to early 70's with a couple of pre-war guns...A total one off, he has never sold anything since (4 years ago).

Often bargains on there, but some folk must live on the place...anybody remember the .25 Imp Mod D, or the mint Lincoln for pennies ?...In both instances by the time I rang the sellers were on the point of ripping the phone off the wall as the first caller was already on the way with cash

I know the saying "if it looks too good to be true etc..." but sometimes there really ARE bargains out there!

ATB, ED

Even if the pistol needed some attention, at this price it's almost free as the box, pellets and paperwork must be worth close to the asking price.

Anybody interested in this pistol might also want to consider its evil twin the Benjamin 422. Both provide great fast firing fun for relatively little cost.

Regards

Brian

We will know soon enough as it's SOLD

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I'd already tried ringing him - no answer and no answer to email either...so not to me it wasn't

to who I wonder watch this space

seems to be still up on gunstar.

The seller told me today it was sold yesterday.

Still advertised on the site together with another advertisement for a set of SIX boxed Crosman 600 pistols.

Regards

Brian