Thread: Gamo CFX cocking lever styrup, a better alternative?

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do

Gamo CFX cocking lever styrup, a better alternative?

In the process of putting a CFX back together and noticed the part in the link below which fits in a cut out on the cocking arm to make things smoother. Has anyone ever used anything apart from this that does a better job and lasts longer. Many thanks for any help

http://www.airgunspares.com/store/pr...t-No.-16-7041/

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

I haven't seen the cocking lever in real life.

However, if it's a "U" section lever, a longer Delrin block made to the correct width could be either Loctited in, or held in by a pin at each end of were to drill through the lever. Or, again if hollow, make a Delrin roller out of some rod. Again, drill through lever and centre of roller. You'd have to measure exactly how proud of the lever it would need to be.

If it's a solid lever, maybe a longer Delrin pad, but with the underneath shaped into a locating "peg" to go into the original cut-out? Or you could relieve some of the lever at the top, substituting the relieved portion with the Delrin again?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!