Thread: Laser range finder

Laser range finder

Hey guys. I'd like one of these but by no means need it so please recommend me some cheap ones.

James

secretagentmole Guest
    Try looking in a golf shop.
    Not for the ones that work on angles (measure from top of flag to bottom of flag), but for the ones which are point and shoot so to speak.

You will find that golfers pay less for exactly the same thing that we want!

I bought a Longridge Pinpoint Pro a few years ago for half what a Hawke LRF 400 was being sold for exactly the same mechanism, case, just different name on it!

secretagentmole Guest
    Prices on the bay of fleas, hunting laser range finder, based on UK seller, lowest + p&p £95 (inc free postage), golf lowest price £68 inc free p&p.

Simple way to see if it works, test on a known distance, ie measure from house to garden fence, see if range finder is reading properly.

Thanks guys. I have been looking on and for golf ones too. The only problem is I can't find any that measure below about 40 yards?

secretagentmole Guest
    They should do, makes all the difference between a pitching wedge and a putter!

Try item number 281724648034, 6-800 yards! UK Company cost inc p+p £69.

I would buy that one!
    Last edited by secretagentmole; 03-08-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I halved the maximum distance it could measure!

Longridge Pinpoint Pro check out Costco online.
    Don’t confuse luck with ability.

secretagentmole Guest
    The Longridge Pinpoint Pro at Costco is basically a Hawke LRF 400 for £80 inc delivery (look at an LRF 400 and then the Longridge and play spot the difference).