Thread: TDR Valuation.

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...

TDR Valuation.

My mate has just bought( LAST WEEK !) a brand new .177 TDR, can`t get on with it at all, what value would you put on it.? He`s just texted me to try and sell it for him . It has a black Rowan bolt fitted and he`s had the AA filler valve replaced with the Daystate style filler . Regards Gordon
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Why not go back to the dealer explain the issues & try to do an exchange deal, I would assume that after only a week he still has all the boxes, paper work etc & that it is totally un marked, so the dealer can shift it on as a "demo" model or "shop soiled" otherwise take 20-25% off what he paid.

I was looking for one a couple of weeks ago until I decided for me the novelty of it was perhaps outweighed by the practicalities. I could have got a new one for £600. They seem to sell used at anything up to £500 so at £500 he's not going to lose a lot.

Sold mine which was only a month old for £400 in the back pack case, Think it seen about 80 pellets, A new mk2 vermi came up at a good price so it had to go.