Thread: Walther .177 Underlever.

Walther .177 Underlever.

Hiya, I own a Walther .177 Underlever air rifle, and ordered a new O ring for it from Chambers, it arrived today,... now, ...is it an easy enough job to change it?? I dont want to go taking the gun to pieces and end up with a bucket of bits... I have the torkks that are needed to remove the part where the O ring is situated...

Thanks in advance guys..

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    It very much depends on which rifle you have. Is it a real Walther or a Umarex one?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Well, it says Walther on it, and it uses 2x20g CO2 cannisters...I can do a pic if that would help??

Actually, Just been on the Chambers website, and it seems it is an Umarex...

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products...-Lever-Action/

Cheers.

Underlevers are spring piston airguns with a cocking lever which is generally positioned below the barrel.

The Walther you have is called a lever action rifle.

Only mention it to help you avoid confusion in any future posts.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Depends where the o ring is.
    But these are buggers to sort!

Hi Guys, Got a bit bored, and decided to have a go, the O ring I ordered is for the 88g bottle type, my gun is the older one, so, took my time, and stripped the bottle holders, there are about 3-4 seals on each side, and I could see one or two are "crimped"....so, this week will order from this place... At £2 each plus P+P, it aint going to break the bank...

http://silco.co.uk/products/O-RING-%...ER-ACTION.html

This wee gun is lovely, I bought it from a mate in "leaking" condition with the intention of repairing it and selling it on....I might keep it tho, it reminds me of the Marlin Underlever 30-30 I shoot in the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur John Smithsplease View Post
    Underlevers are spring piston airguns with a cocking lever which is generally positioned below the barrel.

The Walther you have is called a lever action rifle.

Only mention it to help you avoid confusion in any future posts.
    Thanks Arthur, I do appreciate your input mate...and, now you mention it, and after looking at various guns on google, see what you mean....