Thread: Spring Series MPL winners

Spring Series MPL winners

Spring series winners 2015
    Hello competition winners, now that I’ve closed the admin for the spring series it is time to say well done and I hope you found that the shooting at home helped you through the cold and the wet, apart from the competitors from the South of France!!!
    To get the little trophies to you can you please email Bob Stiles (Zooma) or message him via the BBS with your home address, he will then get the trophy to you.

Trophy winners

Pistol MPL
    Bob (Zooma) 1st
    George M (thirdwheel) 2nd
    John G 3rd

Rifle MPL
    Mark B 1st
    Glyn D 2nd
    Andy F 3rd

Gasser Pistol
    George M (thirdwheel) 1st
    Bob (zooma) 2nd
    Sarah M (starboard) 3rd

Gasser Rifle
    Mark B 1st
    Damo1 2nd
    Jim F 3rd

Trophy for highest placed Junior
    Jim F

Train hard and shoot 10.9’s

George M
    In Sunny Dover

Congratulations to everyone who completed the 2015 Spring/Summer MPL postal competition and also thanks to those who took part when they could - but were unable ( for a variety of reasons) to complete the series by shooting all of the cards - your support is valuable to us and very much appreciated.

Will all of those who have won an MPL trophy this season firstly give yourselves a well deserved post on the back and then let me have the address to post the trophy to - hopefully along with your entry for the new series so we can send your new entry pack and your trophy together to encourage you to do even better this time around!

Please get your entries in to me as soon as you can for the new competition - even though our entry is never closed for any MPL competition - it is still encouraging for those of us that work so hard to promote and run the series to receive your continueing support so we can see that it is appreciated and that the MPL series continues to be well supported.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Help !

I have posted out all of the trophies to those who have recently sent me their postal address, but to my shame I have lost or do not have this information for these trophy winners:-

Gasser Rifle.

Winner. Mark B. (Buzz ) Eastwood.
    2nd. Damion. (Damo 1) Mansfield.
    3rd. Jim F. - I think this should be Jim L (Jnr) Montpellier ?

MPL Rifle.

Winner. Mark B. (Buzz) Eastwood.
    2nd. Glyn D. (Bluesman) Eastwood.
    3rd. Andy F. I think this should be Andy L (Lilac) Montpellier ?

I have the trophies all packed in padded envelopes ready to be sent to you ( two for Mark B) so please send me a PM with your current address so I can send them to you.

If you would like to enter the current competition I can send your entry packs with your trophies.

All of the MPL Pistol and Gasser Pistol trophies have been sent out as well as the Jnr trophy ( with two MPL rifle entry packs) so they should with you soon. I have added the two trophies won by Andy F and Jim F as I am sure this should have read Andy L and Jim L .
    Last edited by zooma; 13-08-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Only three trophy envelopes left to send out now:-

Mark B (buzz) MPL rifle 1st and Gasser rifle 1st.

Glyn D (bluesman) MPL rifle 2nd.

Damion (damo1) Gasser rifle 2nd.

Please let me have your current postal address - if you would like to enter again for this new competition I can send your entry packs to you at the same time
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Only three trophy envelopes left to send out now:-

Mark B (buzz) MPL rifle 1st and Gasser rifle 1st.

Glyn D (bluesman) MPL rifle 2nd.

Damion (damo1) Gasser rifle 2nd.

Please let me have your current postal address - if you would like to enter again for this new competition I can send your entry packs to you at the same time

Only Glyn and Damion's trophies left to post now - please send me your current postal address by PM or email so I can get them sent to you.
    Last edited by zooma; 14-08-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks Bob ours arrived this morning.

G&S,M

All of the winners trophies have now been sent out.

Thank you to everyone that supported this "shoot from home" competition.

It is good to keep the traditional British National shooting distance of 6 yard shooting alive and well for the future - long after the sad loss of NARPA and the popular postal competitions they ran so very well for us all.

It was NARPA that started many of us on the road to target shooting in the early seventies - they made is easy and inexpensive to get started and simple to enter and take part.

Hopefully we can offer at least some of these benefits in our 6 yard competitions to encourage more people to enjoy target shooting - without the hassle or high costs