Thread: How long should my ban be for

How long should my ban be for

After a spell of hardship at the end of last year i decided to sell a few of my collection of airguns so decided to advertise them on here ,during this period i noticed i had no entry to the sales section ,I enquired about this and was told as i was mainly using the sales section and nothing else then that is why i lost the access.I have been a member of this forum for a few years and have not just sold things on here but there are many regular members on here that do,i shall not name any names.
    So my question is this How long should a ban be for ?and for what reason? as no doubt having sold things on here and peeps walking away happy with any part of my collection or was it that i upset somebody or just a case of the my face not fitting? if you know what i mean .and please only sensible answers cheers.

I would be more inclined to PM a moderator rather than ask for other members' opinions on a situation that only you and the moderators can be properly appraised of and fully understand.

IMO this type of thread is not a very useful one for you to post as it could be seen as moaning or "lighting a fire"...

HTH
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    I would be more inclined to PM a moderator rather than ask for other members' opinions on a situation that only you and the moderators can be properly appraised of and fully understand.

IMO this type of thread is not a very useful one for you to post as it could be seen as moaning or "lighting a fire"...

HTH
    Matty
    Or it could mean that the OP is sticking up for himself and asking a reasonable question, although a quick Pm to a Mod might also be the way to go.

I would take mattys advice and contact a mod rather than asking on a open forum. Think the mods would appreciate that more m8. Regards. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by max29aug View Post
    After a spell of hardship at the end of last year i decided to sell a few of my collection of airguns so decided to advertise them on here ,during this period i noticed i had no entry to the sales section ,I enquired about this and was told as i was mainly using the sales section and nothing else then that is why i lost the access.I have been a member of this forum for a few years and have not just sold things on here but there are many regular members on here that do,i shall not name any names.
    So my question is this How long should a ban be for ?and for what reason? as no doubt having sold things on here and peeps walking away happy with any part of my collection or was it that i upset somebody or just a case of the my face not fitting? if you know what i mean .and please only sensible answers cheers.
    EVER. aint you gone yet. Oh! sensible answers.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

A) PM a mod

B) Perhaps do start contributing ........the odd helpful tip ??
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Quote Originally Posted by max29aug View Post

Since losing sales access you've managed to start two whole threads.

One entitled "Re sales page gone"

The other entitled "How long should my ban be for"

And you've hardly bothered to post anything of note in between.

The sales section is for active members of the forum to move on unwanted items, anyone who's only interest is in selling items has access removed until admin decides otherwise.

All the best Mick