Thread: New HFT club in Worcestershire

New HFT club in Worcestershire

It is with great pleasure that today; we are able to announce the opening of a new HFT club set in the Worcestershire village of Berrow Green, Martley. Nomads HFT is a brand new club opening at the superb ground that was formerly home to Worcester Air Rifles.
    The club, run by the members, will be opening its grounds in August 2015, and will be welcoming shooters from neighbouring and national clubs to join us on our inaugural HFT shoot. This date will be announced very shortly and we hope you can join us in making this day a success.

Heard about this whilst up Furnace Mill today. Great news to have another great venue open again. Hope to see you again soon.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

I think I'll dust off my S400 , and see if Ican find some pellets .

Pop up this sunday .

opening this weekend

Nomads HFT club officially opens this Sunday 16th August. We are inviting anybody who is interested in becoming a member or just those who want to come along on a Sunday just to shoot airguns on the range. We will have a full HFT course for you to have a go at if you want to on a very informal basis so please come along and have some fun.

Signing in starts around 09:00 AM so you can shoot as soon as you are signed-in and ready. Please note, this is not our inaugural HFT open day; our facilities such as loos and catering will take a while to organise. Some of us will be having breakfast at the Cobhouse Fisheries ( WR6 6YE) down the road from the shoot at around 08;00 AM if you want to join us.

If you don’t have an airgun we will do all we can to pair you up with shooters only too willing to let you have a go on theirs.

We hope to see many of the old crowd there so we can finally get this new club off the ground. Some of you will know the grounds as the old Worcester Air Rifles site so you should be able to find us easily. If you need directions please use WR6 6PL as the postcode for sat-nav and look for the signposts to the club.

We look forward to seeing you there.

All the very best to you Nomads and I hope the new club goes from strength to strength.

If only I lived a little closer!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    All the very best to you Nomads and I hope the new club goes from strength to strength.

If only I lived a little closer!
    You're welcome anytime

Thank you.

This club I must visit at some point...will have to conjure up some sort of cunning plan.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Depending on the date of their inaugural comp Tony, I might be going down.Happy to give you a lift, but its a bloody long way for us guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nick-nic View Post
    Depending on the date of their inaugural comp Tony, I might be going down.Happy to give you a lift, but its a bloody long way for us guys.
    Hi Nick.
    Hope you're keeping well, sir; long time no see!
    Various things have worked against me this year in trying to get over, but I will!

If we can tie something up for the Worcester meet, that would be great; all depends on work etc.

How did today go, folks?

Hope all who managed to attend had a great time and everything ran smoothly.

All the best folks.